Thursday, June 24, 2004

So L'Opus Cafe

So tonight I am gonna play again at the Opus cafe. The real problem is that I am not excited. Let me explain, first the sound system there leaves a lot to be imagined. It's beautiful and all but, there are two monitors and four little speakers, so there we are. On top of that I am doing covers, because I don't have time to work in my new songs. Well I am doing a few of my songs. Anyway, it's a great exercise and the people in Paris are real nice to me. I am so impatient to finish this albulm that I can scarcely think of nothing else. I'll let you guys know how it goes though. It should be just fine.

For all you cats who are in Paris come on out. If you feel like singing just let me know and I'll put you up. You know if we don't help each other out who will? Anyway, have a nice day.

P.S. Any ideas on what we can do to stop the deaths of innocent people don't hesitate to leave me a message. I am not an activist (not brave enough I guess), but I think I would like to put in some hours anyway, feel me?

No comments: