Monday, June 28, 2004

House of Live

Well .... Yesterday was real cool. Some people I haven't seen in awhile were there. Crystal came back (www.crystal-project.com tell her I sent ya') and sang a couple tunes. I tried out some new material and everyone was so cool about it. Thanks to all the people who are noticing the vocal progression. It's true the more you sing the better you get. I seem to have just a couple gigs a month. I hope to change that soon.

I am wrapping up the production in France and now preparing to go back to Texas and finish this CD. I can't wait. I am such a kid I swear. Anyway, today I left a message on the Hidden Beach guestbook because I just love Jill. Why, you ask? Well simply cause her voice is great and her lyrics remind me of stories in my own personal life, so voila.

I erased a negative comment the other day, and I shouldn't have. In fact the way to improve sometimes is to get feed back negative and positive. It's just so hard when you are broke to make the best packaging, so I am just sensitive. You know? I should probably correct that. So, when you have a comment leave it I won't erase any more. Just please try to be nice when you're telling me you don't like something. Cussing at me just don't cut it you know? Alright peace to all...Song

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there yesterday, and it was amazing!!!
I'm mad that I heard about these live sessions on the last day, but I hope to get a chance to see u perform somewhere else in Paris.
I can't talk about vocal progression because I didn't know your music before, but what I heard yesterday was off the hook..crystal did great too!! good luck on your album..
btw, I'm the girl from the toilets! lol aka vivi :)
peace out