Friday, June 25, 2004

Last night's gig

Well it was quite interesting the concert last night. We were so concentrated on the concert that we are gonna do Sunday that we did not focus on the set for last night. Well all I can say is thank God!!! It went really well. People were dancing every time there was a song that was up tempo. The hard thing is most of my songs are medium tempo and on this kind of setup it's really difficult. But, I think it's a good school of singing. You are really naked and you are really close to the audience. So, of course, I was really worried. But, for nothing. Music is meant to be lived and felt. And last night that's exactly what I did. Lived it and felt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, now this thing is finally working :)

I had a great time singing with ya last night!

"isn't she lovely" "brown skin" and some others.

People had a great time, but you're right, Opus ain't the easiest place to play at.

Bisous,
Crystal