Monday, November 14, 2005

And the Sims 2 Loose...By a Knock-out

Hah,
I knew that if I reached out about my problem, ok addiction to the game, I would get some much needed help. No really, after a few days of that, I had enough. My addiction totally lies with my M box and my new found interest in myspace.com. Wow, how cool to network with so many people. It is also however very addicting, I must pay attention here. I am coming along with my little ditties. It seems I am not a very technical kind of girl. So, working with this thing is becoming a major challenge. Trying to get down this bounce to disk thing. I keep getting it wrong. Well, I'll just have to keep working on it and something will turn out. Going to see some live soul music this week. It promises to be a very vibing week. Cool. That's all for now unless.......Well yeah that's all for now...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sista Song,

How busy you've been...

I feel your MBox pain... I haven't figured out yet whether I'm going to conquer this Sonar 5 or if its going to conquer me!!! I've been losing serious sleep over this thing ; (

If we keep plugging away they will reveal their secrets right?

Your myspace page looks lovely. One of these days I'll ask you for tips, but other priorities beckon at this moment...

Peace,

UG

Song said...

Yeah,
The M box is cool. The problem I have now is recording then rerecording and so forht....But that's the next blog.... It's back to recording now...Peace