Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Back in Paris and today is their national holiday!!!!!! 14th of July

Hello Folks,
I must make this short because I don't have much time, but all is well here. Went to the most enchanting town of Carcassonne, France. I had a concert there for some of the special passers by. It was magical. I never experienced so many of my senses at the same time (if that makes any sense). Anywhoo, the trip there was a grueling 7 and a half hours long. We got there unloaded, ate, showered, and sang. Then we ate again, (I put on more lipstick) and we sang again. Everyone there gave us so much energy we couldn't really help but jump around and have a goodtime.

For the traveler's in the world I highly recommend going to Carcassonne especially when they are having festivals or huge concerts on the really magical large stage. You will be mystified I guarantee and the concert will probably rest in your head as the most beautiful one you've seen. No matter who's playing either. It's just that great.


For my French friends who stop by checkout the sight Carcassonne's Festival. We did the "off" for a kind of private thing. However, we got invited to do a normal set for the passersby. It was really cool. Bye,Song

No comments: